Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pancakes and an Owlfish. Also, HIATUS!

Today was International Pancake Day at our local IHOP. And since Owlfish and I have been suffering from a big, bad case of cabin fever, a trip out seemed like a wonderful idea! Also, I'm a weirdo who orders hot chocolate on hot days, but surprise, suprise! Owlfish likes whipped cream! She definitly is going to have her mama's sweet tooth.




And now for some news. Things have begun to get rough around here. As I
have mentioned here, being a single mother wasn't what I had in mind for myself or my child. It certainly wasn't my choice and I certianly wasn't prepared for the rocky road that came with it. But the time has come for me to step away for a time to pull myself together, tie up loose ends, and get a new perspective on the road ahead. I promise I will come back to blogging eventually, but until then, seeya later! Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment