Friday, September 28, 2012

Geekery at it's finest

Today marked the start of Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012, and with it comes the crowd of passionate fans, the array of colorful costumes, and a sense of rush even when still. I was unable to make it last year due to being eight months pregnant, but Daniel and I were determined to attend this year's convention. We are nerds and accept our weirdness with pride. Owlfish came as well, and for it being her first convention, she did very well with the crowds and noise. But the rushing around and inability to find much I was interested in is painfully reminding me I may be reaching my road's end with this particular convention. Being that I have attended AWA since about 2006, I feel almost to old for it. If that's the case, then I am glad for the fun it gave me each time I've been a part of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment