Sunday, October 07, 2012

Happy Birthday Owlfish


It's been one year since you arrived on this earth and what a year. So much has happened since that Friday afternoon when they brought you to me while the radio played "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles. And you are just as beautiful and bright-eyed as ever.  You have changed my life and mind in so many ways, I don't know if I could ever tell you what good you have brought to my life. It's been hard being a single mom, but your accomplishments, steps, and that little infectious laugh have made it all worthwhile. I can't wait to continue to watch you grow and become ever more amazing. I love you so much it hurts. 
Happy 1st birthday baby girl!
Love, Mamma

It's hard to believe you're already a year old, but every day with you and your mom is like a new adventure. In the time I've been a part of both your lives, I've learned so much about life and love and even myself. Watching you grow really is an amazing thing. Even today you were walking around at the party like you've been doing it for a whole year already. I'm really proud of you and hope to remain a part of your life for a very long time. Happy birthday kiddo!
Love, Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment