Monday, October 01, 2012

October

It's finally here, my favorite month of the year. Even though the Mabon has already come and gone, today is what really feels like Autumn has started. Leaves are changing colors, harvest is starting, Hallowe'en...and most importantly, in six days, Owlfish will turn one. A year gone so quickly, it's strange. I know I said this yesterday, but as a still new mom, everyday is becoming much more precious as time slips on. She's growing so quickly and there is no pause button. It's scary, but I love every second.

Today, there was rain and lots of it. Spent most of the day indoors not doing much. I don't mind the rain at all, it's healing. But I wish I could have taken a walk with Abbie today, since it was just the two of us today. It's been a while since that. Daniel had work and was also beginning his new job today. We both got new jobs around the same time and I am proud of the two of us for accomplishing that. And slowly but surely, I'm starting to find a comfortable stability in my day-to-day life. Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment