Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tricky Tuesday

It's Devil's Night again and I can't believe it's been a year since this post. So much has changed and rearranged since last year. The Samhain tomorrow.


Today has been another lazy day, which should have been a finish chores and decorate day. But it didn't happen. Decided that tickle attacks, movies, and sleeping was the way to go in our home today. Grandpa Cullen however was busy braving the wind and cold to decorate our front yard. It looks fantastically spooky now. Tomorrow is going to be scary fun. 





Not much else to update on over here. My season with Party City is drawing to a close and I won't find out until maybe Thursday if I get to stay on as a permanent employee. All my fingers crossed for that. And I sent in my final paperwork to hopefully start at Georgia State University come spring to finish up my BFA. This is a pretty big step since I haven't been in school since I was about five months pregnant. And up to that point, i had attended a university in a small town. So going to school in the city is a bit terrifying. 

But, onto apple carving and watching "The Crow" until Daniel gets off of work. Happy Haunts, my friends. :)

(apple image from WeHeartIt)

No comments:

Post a Comment