Sunday, October 14, 2012

Apples


As an early "month-aversary" surprise to Daniel (we celebrate 10 months together tomorrow), I took him and Owlfish up too Hillcrest Orchards in Ellijay, GA for a day of apple picking and adventuring. We met with a few of the local lolita community while there since they were having a meetup that day as well. Perfect excuse to dress kinda fancy. It was definitely colder than I expected it to be, so Owlfish got to wear a new jacket she received at her birthday celebration. 
Meanwhile, I forgot to wear tights. My legs did not appreciate it.
But Abbie was very curious about the orchard, wanting to touch every tree and hold anything she could reach, including my Holga camera. I want to post some of my pictures here as soon as they are developed. As for Daniel, I think he had a great time today as well and the drive to the mountains was incredible the whole way. The leaves are starting to change and the overcast day screamed 'Autumn". Maybe I should consider a move to Ellijay... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment