Monday, November 12, 2012

So guess who's another year tomorrow?


Hint: it's me.

I turn 23 tomorrow and as usual, I'm not quite sure how to feel about it. I mean, I'm happy I've gotten this far in life and have much more to look forward to. But at the same time, I keep thinking about all I haven't accomplished yet, the places I haven't gone, the goals I haven't met. And it can be a little disheartening. But Daniel keeps telling me to quit over thinking. Yeah...I'll work on that. :)

It's been pretty quite around here lately at the nest, but I am thinking of posting some DIY crafts I've found around in the past few days. Also, I don't know if I've posted before, but I am studying photography (mostly film and vintage) in college and recently, I finally got back all of my undeveloped Holga camera film. And the prints turned out beautifully. I am trying to scan them so I can post here soon (ish). (note to self upload artwork soon)

 Owlfish is still being Owlfish, growing like a weed. She now points a lot to what she wants or people she sees. And now she rarely crawls anymore, she wants to walk everywhere, including right out of an open door like today. We've also gotten to the point of waking up in the middle of the night again. Sometimes it's from nightmares, other times it's from noises. So we now are having to try and get back on a sleeping pattern again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment