Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Some Christmas Instas


Hello from my newly discovered (obsession) Instagram on my new iPhone. I finally replaced my dinosaur of an droid phone this holiday and while they whole hype over having an iphone died quickly, it has still been fun to take pictures with. And yes, I gave in and jumped the hipster bandwagon. So I may be using a few of those more often on this blog. Will it replace my photography ambitions? Nope. In my opinion, instagram does not make someone a photographer. But that doesn't stop it from being fun to use. 

So, here are a few pictures from our Christmas this year. Needless to say, even though Owlfish still hasn't grasped the concept of Santa Claus yet, she was very excited to see all these new toys just for her to play with. Also, that Minnie Mouse? It's as big as her! 


I hope your holidays were beautiful and you got to spend a lot of time with the ones you love! Can't wait to see what the next year will bring for us all.

xoxo

Follow me on Instagram: The Burnt Nickel



No comments:

Post a Comment