Sunday, December 30, 2012

The last days of the year


Tomorrow will be the last day of 2012. I don't know about everyone else, but this year went by really fast for me. It wasn't the greatest year, but not the worst either. So much good has happened to me and it's taken a lot of crying, lecturing, and sometime nothing at all to realize it. I am blessed and I am doing the best I can. It's just rough sometimes. I know I'm not the only one. 

But tonight was a family night. Above are a few instas of it. We went out to Chili's with a bouncy Owlfish for dinner, where we discovered she knows how to drink with a straw now! So proud! And her Grandma and Grandpa Cullen surprised her with a new toy: a Circus Tent! Her own play tent int he shape of the big top. I'm so stoked for it, but probably not as much as she is. She's smitten by it. I'm going to post pictures tomorrow (let's hope!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment