Friday, February 15, 2013

Sweet, Comic Valentine

Yesterday was of course Valentine's Day. I've never been a huge fan of the day, but I must admit yesterday was pretty special. Daniel and I celebrated not only the holiday, but our (early) 14 months together. Woke up to a handwritten Valentine from my sweetheart and a big happy squeal from Abbie. We three cooked breakfast together, delivered Valentines, and then celebrated the day at the Georgia Aquarium, which was blessedly less crowded than normal thanks to it being a weekday. It was a big step for Abbie, because this was her first major outing without the stroller. She did pretty well, except for a few times where she either got tired of walking or was trying to toddle off. She's been in a pretty foul state due to cutting molars, which leads to her being a sassy ass. But the day ended well too, with a home cooked Valentine dinner, moscato, and seeing Perks of Being a Wallflower on DVD afterward. (see my review here). So I have no complaints. :) Here, have a few instas!



That insta of Daniel and Abbie in the penguin hole...my new favorite. I love these two so much.


Also, since today is the official day, Happy 14 Months to my amazing man. I love you so much and can't wait for many more months and years together! Thank you for all you do for me and Owlfish! Picture from one of our adventures at the aquarium last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment