Friday, March 01, 2013

Echo, echo, echo.


Hello, I'm back. Sorry for the silence and cryptic blog post, but I promise everything has been okay! No big changes, no sudden disasters. Just been keeping pretty busy for a good bit around here what with Owlfish now breaking into full toddler mode, I have started burlesque dance classes (SO fun!), and spring is almost here. (even though right now there are tiny snowflakes dancing about outside if you can believe that.) 

Also, I know I missed last weeks "Thing I'm Obsessed With" post, so I'm going to double it up on tomorrow's post. I'm also starting to plan some major projects to help build my artistic portfolio and may even be attempting my first art sell table at an upcoming convention here in Atlanta. And I might even be planning some more featured posts here too. So I will keep you all updated on that! 

Yes, lame post is lame, but I'm still here! Hope everyone is having a good start to the month of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment