Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Still learning


Today proved to be one of the days that I probably should have kept my mouth shut and my thoughts to myself. Words can do damage just as much, if not more damage than actions can. We are all entitled to a bad day, but life is not always fair and I need to keep reminding myself of that. My life, and Abigail's, could definitely be much, much worse. I need to remember that I'm very lucky with what I have in my life and have been able to have/do in the past four years. I'm still learning.

In other news, I decided for the sake of curiosity to take an online personality test via Personal DNA this evening. I had never taken one of these and don't really know what I would be considered. I was actually kind of surprised what I got, because it seemed to be a mix of what I thought I wasn't. My result was "Generous Experiencer", which in a nutshell means that I have a flair for spontaneity and a need to be a giver. It was an interesting result and explanation to say the least. This isn't a sponsored post or anything, but I think you should give it a whirl. 

Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment