Friday, July 12, 2013

My Grandparents are here!



Look at little mini Owlfish up there! She was so so tiny! I can't believe it's nearly been two years since those picture; it's crazy.

My grandparents are here in town for the week!  They arrived Wednesday night, but once again, due to school and life, I haven't had a chance to share the news. It's exciting that they are visiting, considering they haven't been to Georgia since Owlfish was a month and a half old. So far, Abbie has been a bit skittish around them and it took her about a day to generally warm up to them. Usually, she's very social, but things happen. She's been doing well though, especially since I haven't been home during the day because of class. Not gonna lie, it sucks losing so much time with my grandparents because of school. They live on the west coast, so my family and I don't get to see them often. But I'm trying to make the most of it without too much brooding. 

The biggest deal of them being here for me is that they finally get to meet Daniel. The last time Grandma and Grandpa were in town was Thanksgiving 2011, which was still when Daniel and I were  courting each other (see causally dating, not really together, etc...). But I knew eventually this day would come and they do really seem to like him alot. And they get to see how he and Owlfish interact with each other. So far, so good! :)

Tomorrow is Bagna Caulda day! Don't know what that is? Stay tuned!

Pictures from Thanksgiving 2011 ( see post here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment