Friday, October 04, 2013

Hallowe'en Playlist, Number One


In the spirit of the witching month, I am introducing a new weekly post on this blog. Since music is such a crucial element in my life and inspiration, why not share my favorites with you? So I've compiled a few playlists with a spooky, rocking vibe. Each list will be comprised of eight songs, so by Hallowe'en night, hopefully I will have added forty new (or maybe familiar) songs to your arsenal! Click on each song title for a link to a youtube clip and check back next week for playlist two! 
Happy Haunting!


Hallowe'en Playlist One

The Beast and The Harlot- Avenged Sevenfold

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These)- Marilyn Manson version

How Soon Is Now?- Love Spit Love version

Flat-Line- Dawn of Ashes

Witchy Woman- The Eagles

Unlaced- Emilie Autumn

Bite of God- Die Form

The Skeleton Dance- Disney Silly Symphony, 1929


Bat Vinyl found at weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment