Friday, October 25, 2013

Life In Pictures


Cold selfie, ya dig? It's starting to really feel like fall here in the south, especially with this sudden wave of cold temperatures that arrived this week. Woke up this morning to frost and 42 degrees. It's scarf and sweater time finally. I'm really happy about that, even though this cold came during the Mercury retrograde. Damn. But we make the most of it around here. 

I've been keeping myself busy with digital photo assignments, French lessons, and Revolver products this week (which you can find out information about here or purchase items from me here). Daniel has been battling shitty work schedules and some lack of sleep, which I hope to help fix soonish. And the Owlfish? Well, she's not happy I've brought out the footie pajamas now; she hates having her feet covered. But we've started reading "The Wizard of Oz" together, which was a birthday gift to her from my long time friend Danny. She's discovered more words, such as "Wall-e", "Buzz", "book", "bubbles", "bites, "and saying "alright" after everything! She's started stringing her words together in coherent sentences too. But the diva strikes often and we've had quite a few p.i.t.a chip days recently. Ahh, the terrible twos. But as usual, I know deep down I wouldn't trade these moments for anything. I love being a mom.


Also, a few more phone pics of life in the autumn lately around these parts. All from my iPhone.




So, I hope you who are reading this have been nothing less than stellar and enjoying the autumn air that's found us (if you are in the northern hemisphere, that is!). Check back tomorrow for the fourth installment of the Hallowe'en Playlists and for a new Things I'm Obsessed With post (which should have been last weeks version!). We're going to be preparing for All Hallow's Eve the coming days, so I'll hopefully have pictures of that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment