Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Just one more candle


Yep, I'm now 24. And even with my worrying and anxiety, it wasn't a bad time. Wore a unicorn horn to school and got free lunch. Came home to dinner and birthday pie with my family to celebrate (Yes. Pie. I haven't had an actual birthday cake since my 15th birthday because birthday cake is so passé!) Now I'm just journaling and listening to music to carry into tomorrow. I'm in a good mood and it feels good. Thanks to all who made turning 24 super special! I love you all! I'll leave you with a favorite song. Hope you readers have a good night and stay warm. Hell's freezing over here in the South.

Oh, and my one birthday wish? Go support Revolver! Seriously, 2$ makes a difference! 


Trip Around the Sun
Jimmy Buffett ft. Martina McBride



Hear ‘em singing happy birthday
Better think about the wish I make
This year gone by
Ain’t been a piece of cake



Every day’s a revolution
Pull it together and it comes undone
Just one more candle and a trip around the sun



I’m just hanging on while this old world keeps spinning
And it’s good to know it’s out of my control
If there’s one thing that I’ve learned from all this living
Is that it wouldn’t change a thing if I let go



No you never see it coming
Always wind up wondering where it went



Only time will tell
If it was time well spent
It’s another revelation



Celebrating what I should have done
With these souvenirs of my trip around the sun



I’m just hanging on while this old world keeps spinning
And it’s good to know it’s out of my control
If there’s one thing I have learned from all this living
Is that it wouldn’t change a thing if I let go


Yes I’ll make a resolution


That I’ll never make another one



Just enjoy this ride on my
Trip around the sun
Just enjoy this ride
on my trip around the sun
trip around the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment