Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Life In Pictures

[insert long, tired sigh]

Sometimes life throws you curve balls and you have to adjust how you're living, especially when you are overlooking severe problems that need attention desperately. If the past two weeks have proven anything, it's just how resilient I am as a person, that I have the best friends anyone could ask for, and how tough/mean people actually can be capable of. Fortunately, Owlfish has been the toughest nut through it all. She's remained so happy and curious that it's easy sometimes to forget how man or sad I am some days. I know for sure that without her, I would be so lost. Vague post is vague, but it's fine. :) Just know that no, we are not dead.

But I am happy to be on Thanksgiving Break right now and that there is only about two weeks left of this semester. I'm ready for it to be done- this has been a long haul.

Anyway, here's a few pictures from the last couple weeks (some from my main girl, Shelbie!), including some from the Atlanta Lolita Community meet up at Fernbank Museum I had the fortune of hosting! Abbie isn't a huge fan of the taxidermic animals, but she like the dinosaur bones and interactive areas. 








 Hope you all have been well and are ready to celebrate tomorrow's festivities. I plan to be up watching the parade since my MARCHING ROYAL DUKES are kicking off the party. GO JMU! 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment