Saturday, January 04, 2014

1 / 52


Abigail Jolene, window guard extraordinaire


Last year, I watched blogger Miss James over at Bleubird Vintage do a portrait of her children once a week for all 52 of 2013. It was a real neat project to see how she charted her kids and how their changes. I think I'm going to take on the challenge and do a picture of Abbie once a week until the end of the year. I'm hoping that it'll challenge me to pick up my DSLR or even one of my film cameras to take her picture instead of using my iPhone or webcam because they're just readily available. Because it's my first week, I cut myself some slack and used my mac's webcam for the above picture, but I don't plan to do that much if I can help it. So wish me luck! Check back under the tagline "52 project" to see each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment