Thursday, January 16, 2014

Back to class



Dirty hands.

Ink stain souvenirs, ripping apart books, and heading home under the first full moon of 2014. The wolf moon no less. Despite the fact I was covered in ink and clutching my knife the whole walk to the train, it wasn't a bad way to end the day. And my classes so far have been really interesting (this whole week has rather). I'm only taking two courses this semester two days a week, so it's opened up a lot of time for me to work as well. It's going to be interesting to see how I can handle being a mother, going to school, and working almost full time. I'm anxious as fuck, but I think I have it in me.

But speaking of school, recognize this face?


How's that for a flashback?? This was from Valentine's Day 2012, which would make her about four months! Hard to believe, but this chipmunk cheek disapprover started early learning daycare this week! She attends three days out of the week and so far, it's been fantastic according to her teachers! She's very well-behaved, plays well with the other kids, and helps out with clean up and snack time. Sorta doesn't sound like my Owlfish, does it? But then I get the comments of how bright, but bossy she sometimes is. Now that's more like it. In all honesty, daycare was not the route I ever wanted to go, but I'm so proud of her! She's taken to it really well and I'm hoping this will help her learning wise. Bright and bossy. Deny it all you want, my kid's going places. :)

Hope you've had a good week so far!

1 comment: