Saturday, January 25, 2014

Things I'm Obsessed With

First TIOW post of 2014, so I'm starting out with something familiar. This post is going to be pretty picture heavy this time, so enjoy! This week's thing I'm obsessed with is-


(weheartit.com)


Bicycle Baskets

I don't care how hipster or childish you think this makes me sound, but can you get anymore nostalgic than a bike with a basket? I've wanted one since I was little and my best friend at the time had this luridly pink and purple bike with a wooden basket tied to the front. I miss biking everywhere like I did when I was going to West GA, although I gave my nice mountain bike to my little brother since he wanted it more than me. I'm in the market for a new bike, and my only requirements are it be a vintage red, have a child's seat, and a wooden basket on the front. I would die happy right then and there. :)


(weheartit.com)


(found via google image, but I am pretty sure this is from Jessica Naomi's blog)

(weheartit.com)

I live so close to a grocery store and a library! I could be doing this...getting food and books, fulfilling a romantic fairytale fantasy along the way. Come awwwwn.

(google images)

COME AWN! Look how cute!!

(weheartit.com)

(weheartit.com)

This even has a kinfolk in it! <3

(weheartit.com)

(weheartit.com)

(weheartit.com)

Fall, flora, and baskets! Just add some hot tea, a book, and my kiddo jumping in leaves, and I'm set.

No comments:

Post a Comment