Friday, February 28, 2014

Library /01


A new column I'm introducing here on the blog. I have always been a HUGE advocate of reading and the advancements in brain development that can come from doing so, especially for children. Weekly (or monthly depending), I will make a post about what Owlfish and I are reading (either from our own shelves, borrowed from friends, or from our local library), plus possibly our thoughts on them. These are what we worked on reading through the month of February. 

Mama: 
Devil's Knot: The True Story of the West Memphis Three by Mara Leveritt (borrowed from a friend)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky 

Owlfish: 
Olivia Takes Ballet by Cordelia Evans
Slide and Find Spooky by Roger Priddy 


Pictures taken with my iPhone 5c and edited with the Afterlight app.

No comments:

Post a Comment