Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Life in Pictures


Check out that pretty sweet new link list. Now there's a catalog of the weekly blog posts for your reference or just because. More will be added over time.

Between being swamped with classwork and job hunting, along with potty-training and sass, I've lost a lot of time to dedicate to this blog. But I've been using my new phone a lot picture wise, so I guess this "life in pictures" post may become more common around here. But Owlfish and I are doing well. Since we got our new record player, there's been a lot more music and dance parties at the end of the day with what records I have in my collection for the moment (Mostly The Beatles and Disney, so...). Yesterday, my Perks of Being a Wallflower vinyl arrived, which I was pretty stoked about. And today since I didn't have class, I started grasping the basics of crochet and watched a documentary on one of my artistic idols, Marina Abramovic. That and I caught up on sleep.

But classes are going well. Owlfish loves her school. We're doing ok. Here's a few pictures from the past several weeks, including some from my recent visit to the new Sarah Hobbs art installation in Atlanta, Repository.




















No comments:

Post a Comment