Friday, March 28, 2014

Library /02


Sorry for the quiet around here and the backlogged postings to catch up on my 52 project. Recent bouts of sickness, stresses with changing majors, and not much of a spring break kinda took over for a bit. I hope you all have been well. Here is March's library post. Pictures taken with my iPhone 5c and edited with the Afterlight app.

Mama:
Hollow City: The Second Novel of Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs 
(I've already read the first one, don't worry)
Native Guard Poems by Natasha Trethewey 

Owlfish:
Puff The Magic Dragon by Leonard Lipton
The Book of Shadowboxes: A Story of the ABCs by Laura L. Seeley 
(my copy and favorite from when I was little!)




I also need to make sure to wide my youngest brother, Benjamin, a very happy 14th birthday! He's a smart and caring young man and deserves the world. Happy Birthday, Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment