Sunday, February 14, 2016

.

Want something new? We have a podcast!

Welcome to: Owlfish & Family Speaks

Nothing too special; It's part of my online class assignment. But what a way to share mine and Abbie's thoughts with you! Follow the link below the my art handle (The Burnt Nickel)'s soundcloud to listen. And you'll see to the left that Soundcloud now has it's own link in the list! This first podcast is just myself talking about art, it's quite rough and you can definitely hear how unsure of myself I am in it. Hopefully, if I find it to be successful, I'll make more along the way that'll include more Owlfish.

Enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. Same method..just posting to fulfill requirement, but i found that blogging is interesting..just a little time consuming to become an effective blogger

    ReplyDelete